Where to get help - Car crashes

car crash self-help guide logoHow can Legal Aid WA help?

Our Civil Law Division may be able to provide legal advice on motor car property damage matters, including making or responding to claims with other drivers or through insurers. This is normally not a matter where you can get a grant of aid for a lawyer to help run your case at court. 

Contact us

Call the Infoline or contact your nearest Legal Aid WA office to find out what help we can give for your situation. If we can’t help, we may be able to refer you to someone else who can.

Where else can I get help or information?


Need help?

The Infoline can give information about the law and our services to help with your legal problem.


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.