Information we collect
When you look at our websites or use applications or forms enabled through our websites, we make a record of your visit and may log the following information for authentication, authorisation or statistical purposes:
- your server address and location
- your top-level domain name (e.g. .com, .gov, .au, .org)
- your username
- date and time of your visit
- type of browser and technology you use
- pages you access
- documents or files you download
- information provided through a specific application or form, including personal details and contact information.
Information you give us through an online form or application will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will not use your personal details or contact information for any other purpose and will not disclose them without your consent (unless required by law).
We use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, to ensure the highest security for information you send us through online forms or applications. Although we try our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information you send us through the internet.