Get help with child support

Working out how much child support a parent should pay can be a complicated issue.

Legal Aid WA has child support specialists who may be able to help you work out how much child support you should be paying or receiving. They may also be able to give you advice about child support collection or recovery, as well as advice about proving parentage.

Call the Infoline to find out what advice and assistance we can give to help with your situation.

Where else can can I get help with child support issues?

You could try:

Need help?

The Infoline can give information about the law and our services to help with your legal problem.


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.