Get help with wills and estates

How can Legal Aid WA help?

Legal Aid WA does not give legal advice or assistance about drafting wills, probate or letters of administration, or coronial matters.

Grants of aid in civil matters are normally not available for help with wills and estates. 

Contact us

Call the Infoline or contact your nearest Legal Aid WA office to find out what help we can give for your situation. If we can’t help, we may be able to refer you to someone else who can.

Please let us know if you need an interpreter.

Where else can I get help?



Reviewed: 6 October 2022

Need help?

The Infoline can give information about the law and our services to help with your legal problem.


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.