Kids playing in a park.

Need a Recovery Order?

The Family Court can make an order for a child to be returned to a person responsible for the child’s care. Find out how we can help.


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.