Restraining orders dealing with neighbours

If someone else is using violence, making threats, or behaving in a way that makes you feel unsafe or upset, you may be able to get a restraining order against them from a court or from the police.

If you are in immediate danger, phone 000.

This section goes through the different types of restraining orders that can be made in WA.


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.