Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In
Text Size
  Print Print this page

Changing names

Changing names


Birth certificates

Does a child's birth have to be registered? Can mistakes be fixed? What if there is no agreement on a name? How to find out more about  your birth records if I you are an Aboriginal person or were a child migrant or former state ward is covered. More...



Changing your name

If you want to change your name this information may help you.  More...


 Last reviewed: 23/02/2012

Last modified: 13/07/2016 8:56 AM


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.