Get help at Leavers - R U Legal?

If you have problems at Leavers, call the Infoline or contact your nearest Legal Aid WA office to find out what help we can give for your situation. If we can’t help, we may be able to refer you to someone else who can.

Where else can I get help?

Here are some other organisations and contacts that might be useful.

  • WA Police
    For non-emergency help from the police, call 131 444.

  • Sexual Assault Resource Centre - call (08) 6458 1828 (24-hour emergency line) or 1800 199 888 (free call from landlines)
    SARC provides a 24-hour medical, forensic and counselling service to people who have experienced a sexual assault. SARC provides crisis telephone counselling as required.

  • Kids Helpline - call 1800 55 1800 
    Provides free phone and online counselling to young people aged 5 ‑ 25. Children can make contact with professional counsellors by phone, webchat or email to discuss any issue that is concerning them. 

  • Youth Legal Service - call (08) 9202 1688 or 1800 199 006 (country callers)
    Free confidential legal services to young people aged under 25 in Western Australia. 

  • Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia - call (08) 9265 6666 
    Provides legal services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in Western Australia. It has offices in Perth and 12 regional centres.

  • Lawstuff 
    Provides legal information for young people on a range of issues.

Need help?

The InfoLine can give information about the law and our services to help with your legal problem.


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.