Get help with wills and estates
Where else can I get help?
- Citizens Advice Bureau on (08) 9221 5711 assists with drafting a will for a fee. They also give advice on probate and letters of administration.
- Public Trustee WA on 1300 746 116 offers will drafting for a fee, as well as a storing wills in the WA Will Bank.
- Law Society of WA on (08) 9324 8600 can refer you to a lawyer who specialises in this area.
- Aboriginal Mediation Service on (08) 9264 6176 or 1800 045 577 offers dispute resolution services to Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders, including funeral and burial disputes.
- Artists in Black - information and a will template for Aboriginal visual artists.
- Coroner's Court of WA on (08) 9425 2900 or 1800 671 994 for information on the Coronial Counselling Service, the role of the Coroner, organ donation (under Practical Issues) and autopsies.
- DonateLife WA on 1800 950 155 for general inquiries on organ donation.
Reviewed: 6 October 2022