Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In
Text Size
  Print Print this page

Community services

Community services

Community Legal Centres (CLCs)

CLCs are community based non profit organisations that provide legal and welfare services to low income and disadvantaged people. The contact details for Western Australian CLCs can be found here. More...



Citizens Advice Bureau WA (CABWA)

The Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) is a community based organisation with branches located throughout Western Australia. Each branch provides a range of services to the public, including legal and non legal information and referrals. A directory of CAB offices in Western Australia can be found here. More...

Law Society of Western Australia

Find out how the Law Society can help members of the public. More...


Family Violence Prevention Legal Services (FVPLS)

The Family Violence Prevention Legal Services provide legal and counselling assistance to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who are victims of family violence and/or sexual assault. The contact details for the FVPLS in Western Australia can be found here. More...

Last reviewed: 04/04/2013
Last modified: 31/03/2015 10:42 AM


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.