Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

Quick Launch

Text Size
  Print Print this page



Where to make a complaint in Western Australia

Many organisations from banks to government departments to vets have procedures to make a complaint. More...


Complaints about lawyers

If you have a complaint about a lawyer this information may help you. More...



Complaints to the CCC against public officers 

The Corruption and Crime Commission accepts and can investigate allegations of misconduct by WA public officers. There is information here about how to lodge a complaint. More...

Complaints about the police

This information has hints on what to do if you want to make a complaint and where to complain for both state and federal police complaints. More...


Complaints about telecommunications and utilities

Consumers often have problems with their mobile phone or internet provider. Help is available. More... 


Health complaints

If you have a complaint about a doctor or another health service provider this information may help you. More...

Last reviewed: 17/09/2015

Last modified: 18/09/2015 9:57 AM


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.