Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

Quick Launch

Text Size
  Print Print this page

Work, money and social security

Work, money and social security



You may want to find out if you are being paid the right amount at work or if you have been wrongly dismissed or what to do if you have been injured at work.  More ... 


Money problems

There are supports available for those with money problems including financial counsellors.  There are alternatives to bankruptcy. What do guarantors need to be aware of. What powers does a bailiff have? What is credit reporting? More ...


Social security and family assistance

What if I have a problem with Centrelink? More ...

Buying goods and services

Contracts, online buying, your rights as a consumer and building disputes are some of the issues covered here. More ...



If you are a consumer and have a dispute about credit, problems with your mobile phone, or want to know how to find out if personal property you are buying is under finance, this information may help you. More ...



Collecting a debt 

What are the first steps you can take when someone owes you a debt.  More...

Disputing or settling a debt

You don't always have to go to court  when you owe a debt.  More ...

Going to court for a debt

Court should be a last resort but if you have a case at court you may need information on what to do.  This covers basic information on minor case, general procedure claims and consumer trader claims. More...



Last reviewed: 09/02/2012

Last modified: 31/03/2015 10:42 AM


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.