Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

Quick Launch

Text Size
  Print Print this page




Abandoned goods

What can be done if goods have been left with you on your property and you want the owner to collect them. More ...


Property issues


Joint tenants vs tenants in common, caveats, mortgages, strata title. What does it all mean? More ...

Residential tenants

Who is covered by the Residential Tenancies Act 1987 (WA)?  How can residential tenancy problems be resolved? More ...


 Last reviewed: 14/11/2013

Last modified: 31/03/2015 10:42 AM


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.