Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In
Text Size
  Print Print this page

When someone can't look after their own affairs

When someone can't look after their own affairs

Power of attorney

What if I want to give someone the power to make financial decisions for me? When can a power of attorney be used? Does it have to be witnessed?  More ...




Enduring power of attorney

What is an enduring power  of attorney?  What sort of decisions can it cover?  More ...

Future medical and other health decisions

What is an advance health directive? What is an enduring guardian? What is a 'living will'? More ...

Guardianship and administration

What do guardians and administrators do? Who can apply to be a guardian or administrator?  More ...


Last reviewed: 16/09/2010

Last modified: 31/03/2015 10:41 AM


The information displayed on this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia aims to provide information that is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this page or incorporated into it by reference.