Text Size a a PrintPrint this page

Children - legal documents

Common legal documents relating to children when you want to travel with them or change their name.


Children's passports

Everything you need to know about getting a passport for your child and when there are issues with the other parent. More...


Changing a child's name

The other parent has to agree to a name change unless: you are the only parent on the birth certificate; the other parent has died; or the Family Court makes an order for the child's name to be changed. More...


 Last reviewed: 01/09/2010

Last Modified: 10/09/2010


The material displayed on this page is intended for information only. If you have a legal problem, you should see a lawyer. Legal Aid Western Australia believes that the information provided is accurate, however does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.